Thursday, March 3, 2011

Keep them coming!

Thank you so much for the prayers, scripture references, and words of encouragement. They are helping. I feel some relief from the despair, hopelessness, uncertainty, fear, worry, anxiety, and faithlessness that was consuming me. And while those feelings are just under the surface, I have found some peace as well. Maybe when everything is all said and done I will be able to share all of the details of our story with you. I feel like if I could share the details I could also share the ways in which God is working in our lives. I knew a week ago God was trying to teach me a new lesson. Not a lesson on patience and waiting. This felt completely different. And now that I know what it is that He is trying to get through to me, I feel I can embrace this situation and grow from it. The growing pains can be a lot to deal with, but the reward is always worth it in the end. If you would, I am begging that you continue to pray for our situation and God’s perfect timing. Those prayers will (and already are!!) making a difference!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi Heather,

I honestly don't know what you are going through, but I know the Lord does and I will pray for His perfect will for you and your family.

"Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." -Isaiah 46:4

May Christ Himself be your strength as He sustains you!
Love,
Ashley