Thanks for the t-shirt orders. Keep them coming!
I don't really feel like organizing my thoughts right now so I will just make a list of thoughts/questions/ramblings.
- Our agency told us today that the earliest we should expect to hear anything is March. We are looking at about another month before we hear anything regarding our case.
- I am bummed about that news and am praying that they are wrong.
- I know that some of you think that March is right around the corner.
- I hate wishing time away. I know that I should enjoy the here and now. But honestly, I am ready to fast forward to the day when we are officially Baby B's parents and are introducing him to his big brothers and sister.
- We visited the Little Guy the exact same weekend we visited Blake in 2008. With Blake our documents were not submitted to court until March 23. It would appear that we would be over a month ahead of where we were last time. I should take great comfort in that. I am finding myself being unsettled though and want to go back NOW!
- We want to return to Russia so bad our heart hurts. At the same time we have so much anxiety about leaving Brady, Madison, and Blake for 25+ days.
- Do you know that the judge can assign you a court date right away or he/she legally has 60 days to let your documents sit on his/her desk before even reviewing your documents?
-Has anyone had a male judge oversee their Russian adoption? I have only heard of female judges. (random thought - I know!)
- Do you know that sometimes there is a pre-hearing that is done between the judge, prosecutor, orphanage representative, and the agency facilitator if the judge requests one?
- I am tired of relishing in my own disappointment. I know there are so many others that have it 'worse' off than I. I know that we are blessed and so fortunate. I want to turn the corner and put an end to these negative emotions that are running wild inside of me.
- I know God is in control and His timing will be perfect for our family. I just can't stand when people try to derail or postpone His plan! I still struggle with not knowing the timing of the plan. I am still a major work in progress and am thankful for God's grace and patience.
- Do you know that most of the other thoughts I have right now are not appropriate to post on this blog? :o)
I think I need to take a deep breath and remember slowly, surely, steadily... we WILL be reunited with our son!
Wow - I feel better just typing this out! Good therapy session!!