Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1

We are so excited for Sabrina and Giorgio. They received their court date! We have had our hopes up that we would meet them at the Vlad Inn. We are still waiting on the letter from Moscow. I am trying my best to not be consumed with negative thoughts about why we may be delayed.

I won’t go into details on this blog, but this is a very sad time for our family. We have suffered a tremendous loss today. My heart is breaking. These sad emotions only make me miss the Little Guy even more. Today Jeremiah 29:11 has come to mind. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” I have to believe it to be true….

7 comments:

Masha said...

So sorry for your loss and definitely still praying for a court date soon.

Jen said...

I'm very sorry for your family's loss. I hope that you hear very soon re: a court date.

sonflowerjax said...

Sorry to read about your loss. I will be praying for your comfort during this time...and of course, for news of a court date! The very day we received news of our dog's cancer diagnosis, we also received news of our court date...hang in there- this is a roller coaster!

Doug and Shelly said...

Heather, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know I am lifting you up in prayer.

Sabrina and Giorgio said...

Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about Dallas. It must be really difficult to try and make sense of any of this. Lots of us are thinking of you praying for your family. Our Moscow paperwork took 6 weeks to get so I know its coming or there now and we'll be seeing you REALLY soon. Keep the faith!!

Jody said...

I am so sorry for whatever has happened in your family. Praying for you.

Still trying to find someone heading to your little guys place. Hopefully tomorrow.....we leave then....

Blessings~

Laura said...

We never know "why" or "when" but everything happens for a reason according to God's plan.

Dallas is the angel who will bring your little guy safely into your arms.

~Laura