Thursday, January 20, 2011

And they are off...

Our remaining court documents are on their way to Vlad as of today.  I will be tracking that package to see when it arrives of course.  After the documents are translated, I BELIEVE they will then be submitted to the judge for review.  In the meantime, we will try to get ourselves back to good health.  I think we all picked up a bug last Friday when we went to the doctor's office for our physicals.  Nothing like going in completely healthy and coming out feeling like you were hit by a truck! 

Little Guy,
We pray for you each and every day.  Blake refers to you as 'My B.....' and tells me he is going to read Green Eggs and Ham to you soon.  Madison was so excited on Monday when we got the documents we were waiting for.  She insisted that she be the one to call dad and tell him.  She can't wait to hold you.  Brady calls you Baby B..... and can't wait to show you your new bedroom.  It used to be Brady's room, but he wanted you to have that room so he moved to the bedroom down the hall.  Daddy and I talk about you often.  I have a big to-do list for daddy.  We have some 'baby proofing' that needs to take place before your big arrival.  Something tells me you might be a little ornery and full of energy once you get settled in.  If I concentrate really hard I can still feel your little head laying on my chest during our visit on the day that you were not feeling well.  I will forever cherish that moment, and I am grateful that daddy captured it in a photo.  Please know that we are doing all we can to get back to you as soon as possible.  We love and miss you so much!

4 comments:

Sabrina and Giorgio said...

Getting back to Baby B is just around the corner. I'm pretty sure our court documents were submitted last week to the judge. Our wait (i pray) is almost over, Heather!!

Doug and Shelly said...

Yeah!!!! Praying your documents good submitted soon. One day is one day too long isn't it??!!

Tracey and Chuck said...

We too are praying for your family and the other families waiting for a court date! It was 1 year ago today that we got "the call" that we had a court date! What a feeling.....can't wait for you all to be screaming from the roof tops like we were!!! Hoping to hear you all very soon!!

cheryl said...

glad your papers are on the way. hope everyone feels better soon. next is the court date?? praying for that soon. getting closer.